Transfer Next Steps Checklist
1. Log into MSU Banner
- Learn how to use your Mustangs ID number to check the status of your application.
2. Complete Your Application
- Make sure we have received all necessary supporting documents.
- Official Transcripts
- Official ACT or SAT Scores
- $25 Application Fee
3. Apply for Scholarships
- Be sure to visit the MSU Admissions Scholarship page for more information.
4. Apply for Financial Aid
- Visit MSU's Financial Aid website for complete overview information and procedures.
5. Pick Your Room
6. Bacterial Meningitis
The Texas Legislature passed SB 1107, effective January 1, 2012, requiring all students underl the age of 30 entering an institution of higher education in Texas to either receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis or meet certain criteria to decline the vaccination before the first day of the semester.
Midwestern State University has contracted Magnus Health to collect, review and securely store all student documents pertaining to the meningitis vaccine. Your must register through Magnus Health SMR ensuring that your registration for classes at MSU is not delayed.*
You will need your Mustangs ID to log into your Magnus Health account through MSU's Web World.
*Students will not be able to register for class until this new requirement has been completed. The vaccine must be administered within the past five years and at least 10 days before the first official day of classes.