Midwestern State University has a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of $25.00 for new U.S. undergraduate students, $35.00 application fee for U.S. graduate students (this includes post-baccalaureate and teacher certification) and a $10.00 re-enrolling fee for all returning MSU students to reactivate their admission status. (MSU students who fail to enroll in a fall or spring term must reactivate their admission to the university.) Applications will not be processed until the application fee has been received. Application fees that were not paid at the time of submission of your application can be paid using TouchNet Services.
Application fee waivers are only available to beginning freshmen applicants who have also received an entrance exam fee waiver from ACT or the College Board as approved through the MSU Board of Regents. Fee waivers are not available to undergraduate transfer, returning MSU students or graduate applicants. An application for admission will not be processed until the application fee has been received by MSU Admissions.
MSU Admissions will accept late applications online 7 days after the printed deadline. All late applications will be assessed a $25 late registration fee at the time of registration. Applications for admission are only applicable for the term submitted on the application (change of semester requests are not accepted). All application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Applications for Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014 are now available
1. Undergraduate -- Apply through the ApplyTexas Application.
• Beginning Freshmen-(students who have only a high school or GED education- no college work)
• Transfer - (students who have attended another college or university)
• Re-enrolling- (students who have attended MSU previously and have sat out a Fall or Spring semester)
• Summer Guest- (students who want to attend as a summer guest/transient student)
* If applying as a Summer Guest, please apply as an UNDERGRADUATE and select UNDECIDED as your major.
2. Graduate -- Apply through the ApplyTexas Application.
3. Post-Baccalaureate or Teacher Certification
Post Baccalaureate - (students who have at least a bachelor's degree, but are not pursuing a master's
degree - only taking courses for personal or professional reasons)
Teacher Certification - (students who already have at least a bachelor's degree
who are wanting to get certified to teach)
All International Applicants will pay a $50 (U.S. Dollars) Evaluation Fee instead of the application fees noted above for U.S. applicants. International Students transferring from another U.S. college or university are still considered International Applicants and will be required to pay the $50 (U.S. Dollars) Evaluation Fee. Click here to make this payment.